Why choose ic built in led strip?
Why choose the strip without resistors?
1. Decrease the adventure of damaging the resistors if outside onto the PCB.
2. Ensure each led working in same current for longer lifetime.
3. Same brightness on both ends even running long length (e.g. Length 30meter power in one side)
4. Cost saving for constant current led strip.
5. Wide choice for voltage from 12v-48v.
6. Flexible choice and more convenience for your led driver from 12v-48v,any your 24v, 36v, 48v driver could work with our 12v ic built in led strip.
7. Built-in Constant Current IC can assure each LED working under same current even with fluctuant input voltage
8. max density 300led/meter, other choice: 60led, 80led,90led, 120led, 128led, 240led and 300led per meter.
9. 10meter without voltage drop, 15meter without voltage drop, 20meter without voltage drop, 30meter without voltage drop.
10.High Eifficacy: 115lm/w - Ra >95.
11. Color temperature: 1800k-10000k available.
12. IP rating: non-waterproof, IP62, IP65, IP67, IP68.
Where is the IC?
About our production of LED strips:
We have been devoted in manufacturing LED strips since 2009, and we pack the LEDs and do the SMT ourselves to save the cost and guarantee our qualities and save lead time. Our advantages are as following:
1) Wide selection of color: from static white, R,G,B, tunable white, RGB+W to RGB+TW, or any special color on customer's request.
2) We pack LEDs with pure gold wires and use 2 ounce PCB to ensure good quality and performance of our products.
3) No MOQ requirements on strips.
4) Our production capacity is 10,000m/ day, urgent orders of IP20 tapes commonly could be finished within 2-4 days.
5) We have our own Bin Code system, each color has it's special Bin Code to allow us guarantee the the color consistence in different orders.
Q1:Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, We are manufacture since from 2008, is a well-known company with good reputation in China.
Q2:If I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect.
Q3:What's your MOQ?
A: 1 metric ton for each model.
Q4:How do you charge the mold fee?
A: In case we need to open new mold for your ordered profiles, the mold fee will be refunded to customers when your order quantity reaches a certain amount.
Q5:What is the difference between theoretical weight and actual weight?
A: Actual weight is the actual weight including packaging. Theoretical weight is identified according to the drawing, calculated by of the weight of each meter multiplied by the length of profile.
Q6: How do you quote price, per ton or per meter?
A: We provide more than two pricing modes
Q7:How can you ensure high quality?
1) We have our own material production workshop and die factory for 10 years.
2) 300 workers, and workers should be well trained before go to work.
3) 100% QC on line and final inspection, no any defective products can be out from our factory.
4) We have a lot of certificates to ensure our quality, such as ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015,SGS certificate, etc.
Q8:What's your payment term?
A: 30% T/T deposit + 70% T/T before loading the container .
Supervisor Agent: Berry Gao
Website: easinghome.en.made-in-china.com easinghome.en.made-in-china.com